Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot gives players nine spins to try and match as many Slingo’s as possible, instead of the traditional eleven. The RTP rate is lower than other Slingo games at 93%, but the variance remains medium, available in this bingo site.
The layout is a basic five-reel and three-row structure, whereas players can bet between £1 and £10 per game. The max win in this slot is 100,000x your initial stake, whilst all the traditional Slingo bonus features return from free spin to jokers. Read ahead to discover more about the game.
Theme and Graphics
The studio lights dim, and the stage is set. Everything in Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot is designed to look just like the T.V gameshow. The colour scheme is a replica, and there are even lifeline icons to the side of the gird. Everything that fans of the show have come to expect is present; only they won’t have to hear the voice of presenter Jeremy Clarkson.
The game works perfectly on mobile devices, adding a notch to the tally of good aspects. Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire can't implement any flashy symbols or animations. This is part bingo game, after all, and you will find yourself staring at the same 75 numbers for extended periods.
All of the above is expected from a Sling title, a brand crafted by Slingo originals over twenty years ago. If you are new to this style of slot, why not try one of their other games to get accustomed. These games include:
- Slingo Lightning Slot Online
- Slingo Britain’s Got Talent Slots
- Slingo XXXtreme Slot Game
- Slingo Berserk Slots Online
- Slingo Carnival Slot Machine
How to Play Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire Slot Game
Keep up to date with the latest Slingo game by registering with Umbingo. We have hundreds of slot and bingo titles to choose from, plus our welcome offer allows new players that deposit £10 or more to win up to 500 free spins to use on one of our best games, Safari King (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
To play Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot on Umbingo, follow the process below to create a casino account.
- Step 1: click on the register tab found on the login screen
- Step 2: fill in your details
- Step 3: confirm the email address that you provided
- Step 4: deposit £10 or more using one of our payment gateways
All of the above should take less than five minutes to complete and allow you access to all of the games on the Umbingo site, including Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot.
Open up the game by clicking ‘Play Now’. Clicking this will bring up the grid and allow the player to:
- Place their wager using the bet box. This bet can be placed anywhere between £1 and £10 per game.
- Spin the reels and try to match up lines of five numbers horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Players will win a Slingo if the numbers match the five numbers on their card.
- The player has nine spins to match as many Slingo’s as possible. The more Slingo’s matched will result in a larger prize.
Slot Game Statistics
Players should always look at the statistics to fully appreciate a slot game. These numbers can help players understand how the game works. They won’t improve your odds of winning, but they let you know what you are in for.
Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot has a lower than average RTP rate of 93%. This percentage means that players are likely to receive 93% of their deposit back when they play Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire. It also means that the casino will have a house edge of 7%.
The variance remains medium, which means that you won’t have to wait long for Slingo’s to appear, and the betting range is reasonable, as players can choose to bet between £1 and £10 per game. The max win of 100,000x the player’s stake is a nice touch, as it means players who bet max have a chance to become a millionaire. It isn’t likely to happen at all, more of an extra detail than a possibility.
More info about Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot, can be found on the table.
|Bonus Features||Jokers, Free Spins, Blockers|
All values are subject to change at any time.
Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire Bonus Features and Free Spins
The regular Slingo bonus features make an appearance in Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot. If you are unfamiliar with these traits, the Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire bonus features include:
- Free Spins: When the player has finished all nine spins, the game will spin the reels once more to try and afford the player one more Slingo line. Land the Plus 1 symbol during the main game, and you will receive one more spin.
- Jokers: The Joker symbol is the closest thing to a wild symbol in the world of Slingo. Land this smiley chap to win the chance to remove one number from the reels.
- Blockers’: These symbols act as a hindrance and will stop winning lines from forming.
Final Review of Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire
Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot is your standard Slingo experience; only now you can play on a game show stage. The lower RTP rate is a bit of a shame, but that is the only real change. If you’ve played Slingo before, then you will have no issue with Slingo Who wants to be a Millionaire slot.
Try this one out or any other great Slingo titles, such as Slingo Reel King Slots Game, right here at Umbingo.
NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.