80 Ball Bingo
Boombox brings to life the speed and thrills of an 80-ball bingo hall. The Boombox Bingo room is open from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. every day. Ticket costs start at 1p, with a maximum of 96 allowed in usual online bingo sites games. The room exclusively accepts cash wagers, and any tickets won here may only be played here.
Boombox Bingo uses fewer balls than typical 90-ball bingo games, resulting in a quicker bingo game ideal for on-the-go playing. This bingo game's grid has 4x4 squares and contains sixteen numbers, and there is just one reward available for landing a Full House. Visit Umbingo and try impressive bingo and slot games.
Design and Graphics
A ticket in the Boombox Bingo game is a 16-square grid with four rows and four columns. The numbers 1 through 80 are included, and each square consists of a number; thus, each ticket has 16 numbers. The numbers are split into four columns, each distinct shade: red, yellow, blue, and white. Here is how all 80 numbers are distributed;
- The first column is red and has numbers ranging from 1 to 20.
- The second column is yellow and has numbers ranging from 21 to 40.
- The third column is blue and features numbers 41 through 60.
- The fourth and final column is white and holds numbers 61 to 80.
Boombox Bingo features sharp and clear visuals in graphics, and each number on the grid can be viewed ideally. This online bingo game is also completely designed for desktop and mobile users, allowing you to play and enjoy it wherever it is most comfortable for you.
You can also play more online bingo games at Umbingo, such as:
How to Play the Boombox Bingo Game
If you want to play Boombox Bingo, you can do so at Umbingo. However, you must first register an account, which is a straightforward process. Just click on the 'Join Now' button and follow the steps outlined below.
- Provide your personal details, such as user name, email address, and age.
- Enter your contact number and postal address.
- Finally, make a £10 deposit using any available method to be qualified for up to 500 free spins on selected games (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Boombox Bingo was primarily designed for online bingo gamers looking for a unique touch on classic games. The gameplay is basic and straightforward, and it is identical to most other bingo games.
- To begin playing Boombox Bingo, you must first join its specific room. Next, choose how many tickets you want to play with, then click BUY.
- The minimum ticket price here is 1p, and your tickets will be marked in yellow until the next game begins.
- As the game begins, the numbers will be announced, and if any of them appear on your tickets, they will be automatically checked off, or you may do it manually.
- Every number that is called will also be displayed on the side of the screen for better visibility.
- In this bingo game, there is just one way to win: a full house. To accomplish this, cross off all 16 numbers on the screen.
- When more than one participant wins a reward, the winnings are divided evenly among them.
- Your tickets will also be highlighted so you can see how many numbers remain before you might win a reward. Such as, your ticket will turn pink when you have 3TG, purple when you have 2TG, and blue when you have 1TG.
Bingo Game Statistics
To get the best results, it is necessary that you learn as much as possible about the essential statistics of the Boombox Bingo game. This game is more similar to 75-ball bingo than 90-ball bingo, but there are two significant distinctions to consider: the number of balls and the structure of the cards. It has more numbers than 75-ball bingo, but it is faster to complete lines because the cards are 4x4 instead of 5x5.
Boombox Bingo online uses 80 balls rather than the conventional 90, resulting in faster-paced games. The Full House is the only way to win here. In this sort of bingo game, all sixteen numbers on your bingo card must be checked off, and the first person to cross off all of their numbers wins the reward.
The statistics for this bingo game is also provided in the table below to see if it is suitable for you.
|Min Ticket Price||1p|
|Bingo Version||80 Ball|
|Room Timing||Daily from 3 PM to 7 PM|
|Gameplay||4x4 grid with 16 random numbers|
|Features||Auto Daub, Live Chat|
|Similar Games||Bingo Millions 80 Ball Instant, Bingo Millions 90 Ball Instant, Mega Bingo Millions, Bingo Billions|
* All values are subject to change at any time.
Boombox Bingo Features
You will find some great features when playing Boombox Bingo that will make the game more enjoyable. This online bingo game has the following features:
- Live Chat: The chatroom fun, friendly hosts that really get the discussion going and the fantastic prizes you can win are what set Boombox Bingo apart. You can join a pleasant chat room to interact with other players and the host, ensuring that you don't skip out on the social side of bingo. You may also get more tickets by taking part in fun chat room activities.
- Auto or Manual Daub: You can use the auto-dab feature in Boombox Bingo to ensure that you never miss a win, or you can do it yourself. Some players choose to dab their tickets when playing online as it gives the game a more engaging feel, but the choice is entirely yours.
- Jackpots: There are also jackpot prizes up for grabs. The amount you can win is usually decided by the price of each ticket and the number of players playing. The higher the price of a ticket and the greater the number of participants in the game, the greater the prize money.
Boombox Bingo is an online bingo game that is quick, exciting, and thrilling, featuring 80 balls for a high level of experience. Playing this 80 ball bingo can provide you with fast action as well as some fantastic prizes. The game only has one option to win: to complete a Full House, and the layout of the cards is a little unique. The cards are arranged in a 4 by 4 grid, with each column a distinct colour. Then, the numbers are split into these colour groups, with 20 for each. Overall, this bingo game is well worth a try. So, let's get the fun started by playing Boombox Bingo at Umbingo right now.
If you're looking for other bingo games at Umbingo, you might want to try 75 Ball Bingo.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.