Summary of Elven Magic Slots Game
Step into the enchanted forest as Umbingo brings you Elven Magic! The best free bingo website brings you this fantasy-themed slot game that is sure to cast its spell over you. Sit back, relax and take in the stunning visuals as you’re plunged into the mystical elf forest.
With 5 reels and 20 paylines to play with, join the elf princess and her magical kin on a spellbinding journey to amazing online bingo uk bonuses, and potentially up to 1000x your original stake!
About Red Tiger Gaming- The Developers of Elven Magic
Red Tiger Gaming are one of the biggest developers of casino slot games in the world. These industry veterans really know what makes a good slot game, and each new title they release continues to deliver.
You can tend to expect high production values from a Red Tiger Gaming title, with a crisp fluid game more than likely the end result. Elven Magic is no different. They are responsible for many bingo games that you may have come across before, including:
- Ali Baba’s Luck
- Bounty Raid
- Robin Hood’s Wild Forest
- The Wild Hatter
- Many, many more!
Playing Elven Magic Slot
The commitment to the fantasy theme is immediately apparent, as a charming melody plays gently in the background. A series of elves accompany you on your money-spinning journey.
In this enchanted forest, stakes range from 20p to £500. The symbols on display include playing card suits (spades, diamonds, hearts, clubs), a gold ring, a gemstone necklace, a quiver full of arrows and the Elven Queen. Landing 3, 4 or 5 of her on a payline pays 3, 8 or 15 times your total stake.
Greater value comes in the form of the golden shield – it acts as a wild by replacing all other symbols apart from the bonus and offers payouts of 6, 12 or 50 times your original stake.
Bonus Features and Free Spins
Elven Magic gives you a whole host of opportunities to maximise your money. These bonuses can trigger at random on any spin.
- Arrow of Wild feature - the Elf Queen fires her arrow at the reels, causing a random selection of symbols to spin. This will create a new winning combination.
- Arrow of Nature feature - the Queen's arrows trigger a chain reaction whereby a random selection of symbols turn wild. A new payout is made with the new wilds in position.
- Arrow of Ice feature – a selection of symbols become frozen in position, which then triggers a re-spin
- Arrow of Fire feature - land this and a random selection of symbols will catch fire before being turned into new symbols. Once more, a new payout is made with the new combination on view.
- Archery Bonus – If you manage to land 3 bonus symbols, then you'll trigger the Archery Bonus feature. Once activated, you’re given the choice of 3 quivers to reveal how many arrows you'll get. The Elf Queen will then take aim at the archery target. Depending on where the arrow lands, a prize is awarded.
The outer ring awards prizes worth 1, 2, 5 or 6 times your total stake. The second ring pays 6, 8, 10 or 12 times your bet with the third paying 18, 20, 28 or 30x. Land a bullseye and you'll win a prize worth 500 times your total bet. After you've fired all of your arrows, the total values are added together and applied to your total stake per spin. Prizes of up to 1,000 times your original stake are on offer.
Last Thoughts on Elven Magic
A lot of effort has clearly gone into the design of Elven Magic, and it shows. The high production levels that have come to typify Red Gaming games shine through, and they make the game a lot of fun to play.
What the game lacks in free spins, it more than makes up for with the bonus features. The archery bonus in particular looks like a real money maker. Although it may be difficult to trigger, once you’re in then 1000x you original stake isn’t to be sniffed at.
If you want to have fun whilst making your money, then give Elven Magic or the Electric Sam slot a go!