Guns N' Roses Video Slots
Guns N’ Roses Video Slots - Review
Guns N’ Roses by NetEnt is a 5 reel 20 pay line slot that pays homage to one of the most popular rock bands in history. You’ll hear a lot of your favourite tunes from the legendary music band sounding out in the background. Features in the game include randomly triggered bonus features in the main game like the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature where cross-like wilds appear on the reels. There is also the Encore Free Spins feature where a wild appears on every free spin as stacked. More features include expanding wilds, a Crowd-Pleaser feature, the Appetite for Destruction Wild, Legend Spins, wild substitutions, a Solo multiplier, Encore free spins and bonus symbols. You can access this bingo sites game on all Android and Apple devices for stakes starting from 20p to £100 per spin.
About the Guns N’ Roses Slots
This Guns N’ Roses casino slot is based on the world-famous American hard rock band Guns N' Roses. The band has sold over 100 million records worldwide with famous band members Rose, Axl and Slash showing up on the reels. Let’s see some of the randomly triggered bonus features on offer during the base game. Join for bingo games and play this slot now!
- Wild & Expanding Wild -the Guns N’ Roses symbol acts as the wild in the game. It can appear on the reels randomly except it doesn’t appear on the 3rd and 4th reel. During the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature, the wilds will transform into Expanding Wilds that cover the entire reel. These wilds will replace all the other symbols except those on the reels during the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature. There’s the overlay Wilds in Legend Spins feature and the overlay Stacked Wilds that appear during the Encore Free Spins feature.
-Legend Spins feature- spinners will receive 3 re-spins where 1 or 2 reels are entirely wild. During the 1st re-spin, the 3rd reel transforms into a stacked wild reel, on the 2nd re-spin, the 1st and 5th reels transform into fully stacked wild reels and on the 3rd and final re-spin, the 2nd and 4th reels turn into stacked wild reels.
-Appetite for Destruction Wild feature- an overlay wild shaped like a cross appears on the reels randomly either as a partial wild or full wild in 3 different positions. If other wilds appear on the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th reels too, huge wins lie ahead
- Solo Multiplier feature- a winning payline can randomly have a 4x to 10x multiplier applied to it. This feature can only be activated if 3 or more matching symbols appear on a payline and win. Unfortunately, this won’t apply to any wild symbols, but there are some good wins possible.
The main bonus features in the slot are triggered when 3 Bonus symbols appear on the reels simultaneously on the odd numbered reels during the base game. One of 3 bonus features is chosen by the spinning Bonus Wheel with features offered including;
- Coin Win feature – this feature offers a cash prize up for wins. You cash prize starts anywhere from 10x to 30x your bet.
- Encore Free Spins feature -offers players up to 10 free spins. A band member symbol lands on the reels and appears as stacked wilds on one of the 3 reels in the middle for each free spin round. The band member picked will act like a wild that can appear on all the other reels for that particular free spin round. Unfortunately, you cannot reactivate the feature to offer more free spins.
- Crowd-Pleaser Bonus feature- this round has 3 levels – a classic pick me style feature that has picks offering cash prizes. In addition, the Free Spin symbols and the +1 pick symbols appear on the reels. If 3 Free Spin symbols appear during the feature, 10 free spins are offered.
Spinners will receive 3 picks on the 1st Level – the Free Spin symbols appear on the 2nd Level where an extra 3 picks are offered. The 3rd Level is accessed once you win a 300 coin payout usually equal to 15x your bet accumulated from the previous levels. You can double the winning payout at this level if you win up to 800 coins (i.e. 20x your bet resulting in a cool 40x your bet). Start spinning with our slots and bingo no deposit offers!
NetEnt - The Developer of Guns N’ Roses
NetEnt was known as Net Entertainment when the company was established in 1996. Their main headquarters are in Sweden and they’re among the most successful online casino software developers out there. NetEnt was the first in the industry to use Java-based online casino software before shifting to HTML5. Their casino software is used by over 300 fully licensed portals. In addition to online casino software, NetEnt also operates a live dealer casino platform i.e. NetEnt Live Casino, as well as a mobile gambling platform, NetEnt Touch. NetEnt also owns a progressive jackpot network that has rewarded players wins worth over tens of millions in prizes.
NetEnt has as public listing on the Stockholm exchange. When the company first started out, they only operated a handful of online casinos, before deciding to sell those in 2005. In 2006 the NetEnt casino module was voted as top 20 in the world. That was a long time ago, but things are no different today. NetEnt holds the title as the best online slot developer in the world. They are licensed to operate in Malta and have a casino module that is verified for randomness by 2 independent third-party companies, where one is operating in Canada and another in Sweden. More free slots games to play now here.
The Verdict on the Guns 'N Roses Slot Game - Spin or Skip?
Guns N’ Roses is one of those slots that catches your eye thanks to the amazing display of graphics and 3D animations. It is a medium variance game where the biggest wins are likely to come in via the Encore Free Spins feature. When wilds like the cross overlay wild appear on the entire middle reel, you could walk away from a very happy punter. You’d think we’d be used to it by now, but there NetEnt goes again creating a visually superior, adrenaline-pumping slot machine game. Check it out at an online casino near you. Play the Immortal Romance slot at Umbingo.