Slingo Deal or No Deal
Slingo Deal or No Deal slot combines the fun of a Slingo game with the high stakes trickery of the popular T.V game show. Do you have the nerve to face the banker? If you do, head on to bingo sites UK like Umbingo to play the game.
This slot game has an RTP rate of 95% and medium variance. The max bet is £100 for a game, and you will have ten spins to try and outwit this slot game. The regular bonus features are present, something those familiar with Slingo will notice. You can join now and read more about the game.
Theme and Graphics
This slot is themed around the Deal or No Deal T.V show, and the developers have spared no expense to recreate the iconic set. The symbols on the reels in Slingo Deal or No Deal slot are designed to look exactly like the famous red boxes. The studio lights go down as the player spins the reels, trying to keep hold of their chosen box.
Slingo Deal or No Deal slot is a good recreation of the T.V show, capturing the atmosphere of the tension fuelled gameplay with incredible 3D graphics. Play Slingo Deal or No Deal on desktop, mobile devices or tablets.
The usual culprit behind every Slingo slot game returns Slingo Originals. This company predates the game show Deal or No Deal by at least twenty years, yet they aren’t shy of keeping up with the times and implementing the brand into one of their slots. Other slot games from Slingo Originals include:
- Slingo Britain’s Got Talent Slots
- Slingo Reveal Slot Game
- Slingo Centurion Slots Online
- Slingo Carnival Slot Machine
- Slingo Cascade Slot
How to Play Slingo Deal or No Deal Slot Game
The first thing players must do to play Slingo Deal or No Deal slot is registering an account with Umbingo. Our site houses hundreds of great slot games, including Slingo Deal or No Deal, and you must be registered with us to play. Plus, new players that deposit £10 or more on sign-up get to spin the Mega Reel as part of our Welcome Offer. This wheel can earn players up to 500 free spins on Safari King (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
To register with Umbingo, follow these steps:
- Step 1: click the register tab, which can be found on the login screen
- Step 2: Enter your details
- Step 3: Confirm your email
- Step 4: Deposit £10 or more using one of our payment gateways
When you have completed the registration process, return to this page a click ‘Play Now’ to start Slingo Deal or No Deal slot.
Slingo Deal or No Deal slot works a bit differently from other Slingo slot games. The main process is the same except for one big twist. Let’s break it down.
- First, place your wager for ten spins of the game.
- The player is presented with a card featuring five numbers.
- Before you can spin the reels, you will be asked to select a numbered box at random.
- To form a Slingo, the player must spin the reels and match the numbers on the reels to those on their Slingo card. These lines can form vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- If the player lands four Slingo’s, they will receive a call from the banker. He will offer them a chance to trade in the contents of their box for a multiplier, or they can continue to try and win the prize inside, as well as more Slingo’s.
This clever set-up is the perfect marriage of the game show and a Slingo game.
Slot Game Statistics
It is hard to pinpoint certain statistics in Slingo Deal or No Deal slot because of the banker mechanic. As a result, stats such as variance and the max jackpot are a little tricky to decipher. Nevertheless, let's look at the stats that are more concrete.
A game’s RTP rate represents how much of their deposit a player is likely to receive back throughout a game. The RTP rate for Slingo Deal or No Deal slot is 95%, calculated over 1,000,000 spins. This means that, with an overall deposit of £100, the player will receive £95 back on average.
The betting range is set between 50p and £100 per Slingo card. With how much you stand to win, it may be wise to stick to smaller bet amounts. The banker feature can be very unforgiving at times.
More information about the Slingo Deal or No Deal slot can be found in the table below.
|Bonus Features||Free Spins, Jokers, Super Jokers|
All values are subject to change at any time.
Slingo Deal or No Deal Bonus Features and Free Spins
While the main game has an interesting wrinkle with the banker feature, the bonus features do not stray far from other Slingo extras found in their other slots. There are three bonus features in this game, two of which are almost identical. These extras include:
- Joker: Acting as the wild symbol for Slingo Deal or No Deal, landing this symbol allows players to open one box from the column.
- Super Joker: This feature is triggered the same way except with the Super Joker symbol. This new joker allows players to open any box on the entire grid.
- Free Spins: When the ten spins have ended, the player is allowed one free spin of the reels to try and land one more Slingo. It isn't much, but sometimes one extra spin is all you need.
It seems that any extras are destined to be overshadowed when you play Slingo Deal or no Deal slot. The banker feature is just too good.
Final Thoughts on Slingo Deal or No Deal
The Slingo Deal or No Deal slot game from Slingo Originals features so much variety in its banker that any other bonuses seem redundant. It is an easy game to get the hang of, especially if you are familiar with the T.V show, and long-time Slingo players will be pleased.
To find out if you can truly beat the banker, play Slingo Deal or no Deal slot at Umbingo, the home of the best slot games. Slingo Starburst Online Slot from the same developer is another title you should also try!
NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.