Pay By Mobile Bingo
Now you can play your favourite online bingo game by purchasing tickets with your phone bill. Many players love the idea of paying with mobile credit or phone bills as it's quick, reliable, and convenient. Moreover, the extensive collection of bingo games on mobile sites and apps has made pay by mobile Bingo a preference for many gamblers.
Umbingo Casino believes in variety, and when it comes to casino games, the gambling platform includes an impressive collection from slot to table games and online bingo rooms. You may find bingo rooms of all variants, including 75 balls, 80 balls, 90 balls, and 30 balls. Purchase the tickets by depositing with pay by mobile payment option or other traditional methods and enjoy real money rewards (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
If you have any questions regarding pay by mobile Bingo, this article will be your best guide. Read till the end, and you'll find useful information that will help you enjoy bingo games by making deposits through your mobile.
Introduction to Pay by Phone Bingo
When we say pay by mobile payment method, players can deposit funds using their mobile bill or credits. On sites like Umbingo, you'll find pay by phone or mobile payment methods in the banking section along with other traditional banking options.
You'll find many reliable mobile phone payment systems like Boku, Payforit, Zimpler and others, which we'll discuss further in the coming sections.
Pay By Mobile Method to Play Bingo
When It comes to finding the best pay by mobile sites and apps, it becomes tricky as the online casino is loaded with tons of bingo and casino platforms. However, when looking for casino sites specifically supporting pay by mobile methods, you must consider the following factors:
- Licensed online casino
- Extensive Bingo rooms collection
- Variety of bingo games
- Upgraded security measure
- Preferably feature a mobile app to make deposits and play convenient
- Ensure the online casino or bingo site support pay by mobile method to deposit funds
Umbingo Casino is a licensed online gambling platform featuring more than 600 casino games in its collection. The Bingo section of the casino has more than 10 rooms with a variety of betting ranges that accommodate every player. The prize pool exceeds £1 million when playing Bingo Millions Instant 75, 80 and 90 balls. What's impressive is its mobile app that makes everything super easy, from deposit funds to playing online bingo games.
Let's move on to different pay by mobile payment methods casinos use to accept players' deposits.
Playing Bingo With Mobile Top Up
Pay by mobile payment methods come in two forms: Prepaid and Postpaid. With prepaid or mobile top-up methods, players don't have a contract with the mobile provider. The process is simple: you deposit funds, and the casino deducts the deposit amount from your mobile credit.
This prepaid payment method benefits you can only using the balance available in your mobile account. It's the best payment method for players who get carried away when gambling. You can only play as long as your mobile balance is sufficient to make a deposit, and once you run out of credits, you either have to top up or stop playing. It's a common payment method many online casinos like Umbingo accepts and processes instantly.
Playing Bingo With Mobile Phone Bill
We have discussed the prepaid mobile payment method, and it's time to elaborate on the postpaid payment methods or mobile phone bill methods. Umbingo Casino lets you deposit funds through your mobile phone bill via app or mobile device instantly.
Mobile phone bills or postpaid are processed the same way as credit cards, and the casino operators will accept your deposit request and add the deposit amount to your upcoming bill. Many players prefer this gambling method as it doesn't hinder the gameplay, and they can play for extended sessions without fearing running out of balance. However, our experts advise staying away from the phone bill method if you have gambling addiction or don't want to exceed the budget limit.
Popular Pay by Mobile Providers
Using the pay by mobile payment, what do you need? A verified mobile number and an internet connection. UK players using the mobile number of the following providers will be in a safe zone as they are widely supported on many Bingo and casino sites:
- Virgin Mobile
Step by Step Instruction To Deposit With Pay by Mobile
Players often consider pay by mobile payment method confusing; however, the reality is the opposite. It's the easiest and quick payment method that doesn't require banking validation or account numbers. The first step is to find the online casino site supporting pay by mobile method and follow the following steps to deposit amount and play any bingo room of your choice:
- Register to the online casino and select the pay by mobile payment option from the banking section after verifying your email address
- Enter your phone number and the deposit amount to start the process
- the operator will send a text to the recipient number; you either have to put the code in the provided space or reply with Y or N to validate the transaction
- A confirmation will be sent to you, validating that your transaction is complete, and the casino will instantly add the payment to your casino account.
The deposit will either be deducted from your mobile credit or added to your upcoming phone bill. The key point here is you won't have to add any banking information or wait for 3 to 5 business days to top up your casino account and play your favourite bingo games.
Why Pay By Mobile Is A Popular Bingo Deposit Method?
Gamblers are inclining more and more towards the pay by phone bill method because of the following reasons:
- Convenience is a significant factor when it comes to payment by phone bill. As bingo games or apps improve every passing day, many players prefer the easy to use pay by mobile method.
- It's a register free process that doesn't require any special information before depositing registered phone numbers.
- It's a super quick payment method that only requires a mobile number, text confirmation, and VIOLA! The deposit is added to your casino account within a few minutes.
- One of the key reasons gamblers prefer this payment method is its secure transaction channel. Without any bank account, involvement chances of getting scammed are close to nil.
- Transparency is another reason mobile payment has become players preferred banking method—every time you make a transaction, a confirmation message is sent to your mobile number. The process cannot continue without providing the code or replying with Yes or No.
- It's a Universal payment method that only requires the mobile number of supported providers.
- It's free to use a banking method that has no hidden costs or fees for depositing funds.
Pay By Mobile Bingo Banking Structure
Banking with mobile payments is generally speedy, but it may not be the right choice for everyone. Below are some of the pay by mobile banking method features that may help you determine whether this banking option suits you.
Depositing with pay by mobile method is instant, and the transaction process is super quick. If you want to play Bingo online, pay by mobile is the fastest banking option on the payment list you can use to play instantly after making a deposit. Moreover, there are no deposit fees to submit with this payment method.
Opening an Account is Super Easy
One of the significant benefits of playing Bingo after depositing with pay by mobile is that you don't have to make an additional or separate account. If you own a registered number of EE, Three, O2 or Virgin Mobile, you will be allowed to deposit at the casino and play any bingo games on the site.
Players are not charged any fees for depositing through payment by mobile payment method, and the deposit amount is either added to your next month bill or deducted from your mobile credit. However, Players should note that some online casinos or bingo sites charge up to 2.5%; that's the reason you should always read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
How To Play Mobile Bingo Online?
Playing online Bingo is much easier than offline, thanks to the intuitive software. The design and layout are almost similar to the Bingo Players in their local club or casinos. However, if you are new to the bingo concept, here is what you need to do:
- To start the games, players have to buy Bingo tickets from a reliable online casino. The quantity of tickets depends on your budget; however, experts advise you to buy a few tickets to increase your chances of winning.
- The caller on online Bingo is an automotive program that selects a random number and displays it on your screen.
- If the number matches the one on your card, it will mark off automatically, which is the beauty of inline Bingo. You never miss a single number whether you are paying attention or not.
- To score a win, players have to mark off their number online on their card or ticket. If you happen to scratch off all numbers in your ticket, it will be a full house. Every game has a unique winning strategy which you have to learn before buying the ticket.
- The software will inform you if you won, and you can collect your winnings.
Best Pay By Mobile Providers in the UK
Carrier billing services serve as the mediators between mobile networks and the customers they serve. These companies make sure your money gets to the right people at the right time. Pay-by-phone providers can only be third parties that have been approved by the mobile networks, such as:
Boku is the leading mobile payment provider to UK online casinos. In addition to Britain, the company operates in several other countries in Asia, the US, and Europe.
The process is simple: choose the pay by mobile option, enter your registered mobile number and confirm the deposit amount through text. It's usually a one time process as you can save time for next time. Deposit money and start playing Bingo right away!
It's a popular pay by mobile method for online casinos that use a mobile billing method to all significant network providers in the UK. The list includes providers like:
- Virgin Mobile
Similar to Boku, depositing with Payforit is super easy. It's important to ensure that your mobile subscription is from the providers above and the online casino supports Payforit as a provider. Most of the pay by mobile online casinos support Payforit as its carrier; however, you king find the carrier listed with a different name like:
- Pay by mobile
- Pay by phone
- Pay Via phone
- Charge to Mobile
- Charge to Bill
- Mobile Pay
Apple Pay is quickly taking over as the preferred form of payment for iOS users throughout the world. Consider yourself among this group for those fortunate enough to own an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch!
Because it's a scannable digital wallet, Apple Pay is a breeze to use at the cashier. Apple is at the advanced level of what credit and debit are doing, and what makes it a preferred payment mode is its secure and quick transaction process. The payment method uses your banking information already saved in mobile and deposits funds in your casino account.
Credit and debit cards can be used in the same way as Apple Pay, thanks to new technologies. To make a secure, quick mobile deposit, it uses your card's info from the app.
Can You Withdraw Bingo Winnings With Pay by Mobile?
By far, we have learned that paying by mobile is the easiest method to deposit and play bingo games. However, one major drawback of the said method is its inability to let players withdraw their winnings from the casino. The reason behind the dilemma is mobile providers are unable to add funds to players' balances.
Conventional Banking Methods
Players can use traditional banking from desktop and mobile browsers or apps at Umbingo. You can opt for
- Instant Banking is easy to use by simply choosing the preferred provider and logging in with your banking information. You can easily top up your casino account with your smartphone.
- Credit and Debit cards are universal banking methods that are available in almost all online casinos. You can deposit your mobile browser by logging in to your banking website and following the instructions. Players can also save the information for next time use to avoid the hassle.
- One of the most popular payment methods nowadays is e-wallets that include Paypal, Skrill, and Neteller options. You can easily make an instant deposit through the provider and withdraw money most of the time.
- Some players prefer using prepaid methods like PaySafeCard to add deposits to their casino account. The process is simple: top up the card from any retailer and deposit by following the instructions.
Top Bingo and Casino Games to Play With Pay By Mobile
With a phone bill deposit, you'll be able to play all of the bingo games at your preferred site, including:
- 30 Ball Bingo
- 75 Ball bingo
- 80 Ball Bingo
- 90 Ball Bingo
In addition, there are a variety of themed and inventive bingo games to choose from. If you're fortunate, you could win a progressive jackpot in a bingo game that could exceed to million at Umbingo Casino. If you are interested in playing creative bingo games, Umbingo has impressive rooms that include different betting ranges and prices as high as £1 million.
Pay by mobile is not reserved for online bingo games; players can also play the following casino games by depositing through the pay by mobile payment method.
- The major attraction of any online casino is online slot games that include impressive titles in the game section. You can quickly deposit pay by mobile and get your hands on different slots from leading software providers like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt and many more. The varieties include 3 reels, 5 reels, Megaways, Megacluster, Progressive Jackpot, Classic and many more.
- Table Games are also popular among gamblers worldwide; you can find Blackjacks, Roulette, Video Poker and Baccarat different variants in the online casino supporting pay by mobile method.
- Gamblers love variety, and instant games are another online casino attraction that players can enjoy with pay by mobile deposits.
What Are You Waiting For!
When it comes to depositing money into a bingo account, paying by phone bill is unquestionably the most acceptable alternative. There are fees, but the simplicity and security of this payment option make it a no-brainer choice. It is becoming increasingly common in the United Kingdom for bingo sites to accept payments via phone bill; this option is becoming more widely available every day.
All you need to do is find a reputable and licensed online casino that supports pay by mobile payment method, and you are set for an extended session of Bingo games online.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned are subject to change at any time.