If you're new to the world of online slots and casino gaming, then you might not be familiar with the various ways that online casino and uk online bingo players can fund their accounts nowadays. The time of merely being able to use your debit card or even an ewallet like PayPal have changed. Players now can choose from an even wider of convenient payment methods.
One of those methods is to use your mobile phone to fund your casino account, also known as pay by mobile casino. Yes, that's right! You can pay for your slots gaming directly from your phone bill. Doing this has certain advantages, and we'll look at those for you later on in this blog. Before we do that, though, we tell you exactly how mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos work. We'll even give you a step-by-step guide to using a pay by mobile phone casino to play slots. Read on to find out more!
How do you play mobile slots and pay by phone bill?
Using mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos is pretty easy, even if you are a complete novice. All you need to do is open an account at an online casino that offers you the chance to pay by your mobile phone bill. You can check the available payment methods at an online casino by looking in its help section or asking customer services.
How do you pay by phone bill at an online casino: Step-by-step guide
The first thing you need to do if you want to use mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos is to open an account. Here is how you do it.
- Click the Join Now tab or equivalent. You can usually find this in the top right corner of the online casino's homepage.
- Provide the personal details that the casino requires, like name and address. Remember that you need to be over 18 to play legally at UK online casinos.
- Choose pay by mobile phone bill as your preferred payment method.
- Deposit funds in your account so that you have some credit available to start playing slots.
- If you deposit using your phone, you need to choose an amount to deposit.
- You then receive a text message with a code in it. Input this code when requested.
- Once you have inputted the code, the funds should be ready in your account for you to use.
How to choose mobile slots at pay by phone bill casinos
Before you open an account and opt to use your mobile phone as a payment method, you must choose the right casino for you. Here are some essential features if you're looking for a good pay by mobile phone casino to play slots.
- Check the range of games is varied and entertaining, as you do not want to get bored. A choice of table games like roulette or blackjack provides a thrilling complement to the slots on offer.
- Make sure that the games come from various developers so that you can experience different slots' styles. Developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon and Red Tiger are all good.
- Ensure good standards relating to safety and fairness are in place by checking the licence. A licence from a body such as the UKGC or MGA indicates that the casino is legit.
- Customer service should always be quick, polite and efficient. You can check to see what customer service is like by asking a question before you sign up – test them with a question about the casino's bonuses.
- Have a look at the type of bonus that the casino offers. Good mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos will always have a tempting welcome bonus for new customers, as well as a series of offers to reward those customers who stay loyal.
Additionally, you should always check that you have a payment method for withdrawing any winnings you might be lucky enough to collect. Rarely will mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos allow you to withdraw winnings to your mobile phone account. For this reason, you need to make sure that you have chosen an alternative method for withdrawing winnings from the slot games play for fun. If you need anything further clarifying this matter or run into any issues, you should speak to the online casino customer service team.
Can you find mobile slots pay by phone bill bonuses?
One thing that all fans of online slots love is to find a juicy promotional offer. There is a massive variety of bonuses that you can find at online casinos, with most offering promotions in return for players opening an account. These promotions can take different forms, and here are some of the types of bonus that you might find.
Matched deposit offers
This type of bonus is where an online casino will match your first deposit with an amount of bonus credit to use in the casino. You usually get a 100% match for a first deposit, though it might be less. Some casinos will offer further bonuses for a second and third deposit too.
Extra spins bonuses
This type of bonus is where you receive a certain number of bonus spins on slots. Usually, the spins can be used only on one slot or on a small number of games from a specific software developer. Sometimes, you do not need to deposit in your account to claim this type of bonus.
You may sometimes see a bonus on offer at an online casino that provides players with both bonus credit and extra spins. The spins will usually be relatively few and for use on a specific slot. This type of bonus is pretty common these days.
No deposit bonuses
A growing number of bonuses do not require you to deposit at all – you can claim the offer just by opening an account or inputting the needed code. It is not usually possible to withdraw winnings from this type of bonus as real cash, and you are likely to have to meet pretty strict wagering requirements before any winnings can be withdrawn as real money.
Casinos like Umbingo have a fourth type of bonus on offer that gives customers a special prize. In the case of Umbingo, new players can enjoy a spin on a prize wheel. This bonus works like a Wheel of Fortune game and allows you to pick up various prizes as potential bonuses. One of the rewards available from this welcome offer is 500 extra spins on Safari King, an online slot (Full Ts & Cs Apply). Other prizes are available too. Offers of this type are becoming more common at online casinos.
Another special bonus is when you receive extra spins or bonus credit for using your mobile to play games. You might receive some extra spins in return for downloading an online casino's mobile app, or by opting to pay by mobile phone bill to play slots. Watch out for these bonuses as they can be well worth claiming!
What are the advantages of paying by mobile phone bill to play slots online?
There are some advantages if you opt to play mobile slots and pay by phone bill. We'll run through some of them here for you now.
- Convenience – paying by phone bill to play mobile slots is a very straightforward way of funding your account. There's no need to fumble with cards or have to look for login details. It's all handled via your phone bill, so it's nice and simple.
- Control – as all of your transactions appear on your phone bill, using this method can help you stay in better control of your spending. If you have a pay as you go phone, make sure that you always have sufficient credit to cover your deposits.
- Security – as your phone company has its own security systems protecting payments you are doubly protected. Your online casino will have encryption and safety systems in place too. This makes all your transactions extra safe and secure.
As you can see, using mobile slots pay by phone bill casinos is very straightforward and can make paying for your online gaming much more convenient. It is also possible to keep a closer eye on your bankroll if you use your mobile phone to pay for your slots gaming. Always make sure you take a close look at whatever bonuses an online casino is offering – you might be able to pick up some juicy extras just by playing slots on your mobile phone!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.